Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Celebrity News

Eva Longoria apparently has a crush on somebody very close to her. And that somebody is Eva Longoria. She's got a room in her home dedicated to her. She's kept all of her magazine covers which is not so bad on its own but she's blown them all up to poster size. Spread throughout the room one will also find promo pamphlets of the Desperate HouseHo's...ooops that's Housewives show. Talk about taking your work home with you. The only job I ever had where I took my work home with me was when I drove a beer delivery truck. (I'm referring to the cargo not the truck itself.) Where I was all about the beer, Eva is all about Me,Me, Meva!

Dog The Bounty Hunter can proudly join the ranks of other racist celebs Michael Richards and radio fool Don Imus. The Dog said and I quote,"I thought I was cool enough to use the word..." (N-word). And hasn't that always been the criteria to be racist? It's not about having a red neck, clean white sheets with eye holes, or deep seeded hate. It's all about being cool man, yeah. Dog, Dog, Dog, silly little doggie. What I don't get about these celebracists is the whole apology circuit;Larry King, Hannity and Combs etc. Guys, you're not helping yourselves. Just stay home, use the word to your heart's content and I promise we'll forget about you by...what were your names again?

Jay Leno hit the picket line of striking writers the other day and handed out doughnuts. He said something to the effect that 'we're all adults here, nobody's the bad guy we're just into a new area and we need to go through this until a deal is hammered out' He showed solidarity with the writers while not slamming the producers. Nice play Jay, nice play indeed.

1 comment:

coolingstar9 said...

Hi, I enjoy reading your blog. thanks, may good things all come to you. From new blogger coolingstar9